« Home | Terrorists in Canada planned two seperate attacks » | Hastert la Vista, baby! » | Olmert's pen scandal » | He said it » | We are all Jews now: European opinion on paleswini... » | Comic books today suffer from Chomskyism, bigotry,... » | Homegrown jihadists arrested in Toronto » | Well, they're at it again » | PLO cartoon shows child urinating on Statue of Lib... » | Saudi student once taped a recording of a Jewish s... » 

Thursday, June 08, 2006 

Zarqawi's gone to hell

It's official now. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is now dead, killed in an air raid:
Al-Qaida in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed overnight in an operation by U.S. Special Operations Forces, U.S. military officials told NBC News on Thursday.

ABC News reported that he was killed in a U.S. air attack on a house in Baghdad.

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki was expected to make an important announcement at a news conference in Baghdad on Thursday, one of his advisers said.
If they've got his body, I'd suggest putting it into a meat-grinder, and getting rid of the rest of it.

It may not spell the end of the al Qaida, but it will be an important step in mowing them down even further.

Others glad to hear about the Islamofascist's demise include Michelle Malkin, Iraq the Model, All Things Beautiful, Sister Toldjah, Counterterrorism Blog, IRIS Blog, Pajamas Media, RightWinged, All Things Conservative, Between Worlds, Gina Cobb, Ninth State, The American Mind, Unite Later, Stop the ACLU, Big Lizards, DoD Daily News, Overtaken by Events, Ed Driscoll, The Florida Masochist, The Countervailing Force, California Yankee, Confessions of a Pilgrim, Moonage Political Webdream, Sweet Spirits of Ammonia, My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, Small Town Veteran, Scribal Terror, Thunder Run, Euphoric Reality, Silicon Valley Redneck, Impacted Wisdom Truth, Expertise's Politics and Sports Blog, Talkwisdom, Dean's World, Wizbang, CDR Salamander, The Dragon and the Phoenix, Super Fun Power Hour, Outside the Beltway, Lucky Dawg News, The Tech in Black, The Buzz Blog, Juneau Blog, Iowa Voice, Two Babes and a Brain, Jeremayakovka, Garfield Ridge, Gribbit's World, Spolitics, Left Wing = Hate, The World According to Carl, bRight & Early, Security Watchtower, Babalu Blog, Stuck on Stupid, Scipio the Metalcon, Pirate's Cove, Noblesse Oblige, The Anchoress, The Storms Blog, Morning Coffee, Right Voices, Independant Conservative, Blogmeister USA, Chuckoblog, The Strata-Sphere, Citizen Journal, Urban Grounds.

Dear Avi,
It appears we travel in somewhat the same circles, so it's nice to finally meet you. You are very accurate when you say, "I was dancing in the streets!" Well, maybe you didn't say that, and maybe I wasn't exactly in the streets; but I sure am happy! Have a good day.

PS. My homepage is My Newz 'n Ideas, but I also write at DoD Daily News. I just got tired of not hearing any good news when I knew so much good was been done. I'm sure you know what I mean. :)

Thanks very much, Rosemary.

Avi, thanks for the visit and the link back, I appreciate it. There's some other interesting developments in Afghanistan you might be interested in as well right here:

http://noblesseoblige.org/wordpress/?p=199

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.