« Home | Only now is the MSM interested in the Benghazi sca... » | Haredi op-ed compares Yair Lapid to Hitler » | Why does John McCain really think the US should in... » | Rabbis from a faction of Bayit Yehudi siding with ... » | Canadian jihadist told Russian authorities about T... » | Boston jihadists originally planned attack on 4th ... » | Shas appoints its worst member as sole chairman » | Modern Orthodox need to disassociate themselves fr... » | Where is the Temple Mount in the public conscience... » | Human slavemongering at Saudi-owned compound in Vi... » 

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 

Canada's "diversity police" force rabbi to drop meeting with Pamela Geller

Once again, political correctness takes effect in Canada as police in York forced a rabbi who wanted to host Geller for a conference to cancel. Mark Steyn wrote about this for National Review, noting that the rabbi works as a chaplain for the police, and sadly didn't have the courage to forfeit his job if the creep who threatened to have him fired told him that.

I think there's alternative spaces being sought. Nevertheless, Geller herself should have a word with that man and give him a piece of her mind for being so disgusting, and giving Canada a bad name.

Labels: , ,

. SHAME ON THE CANADIAN POLICE. WHERE ARE THE RABBIS WITH BATZIM. I am not afraid to speak out, I AM NOT A COWARD. I HAVE SERVED AS A POLICE CHAPLAIN FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS AND NOW HAVE RANK OF CAPTAIN. Pamela Geller was invited by me to speak in my synagogue and I did not back down when threatened. RABBI DR. BERNHARD ROSENBERG

Pamela Geller speaks in Edison, NJ at Cong. Beth-El - YouTube

Apr 15, 2013 ... Pamela Geller speaks in Edison, NJ at Cong. ... was asked by Rabbi Dr. Bernhard Rosenberg to give her address at his Congregation Beth-El

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile




      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Milbloggers (open menu)

      Trackback parties (open menu)

      Trackback tools

    • Wizbang Standalone pinger
    • Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      blog search directory Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Top Blogs Politics blogs Politics Blogs Politics Blogs Politics Blogs
      Politics blog TopOfBlogs Blog This Here
      View My Stats All Politic Sites Society blog Blog Directory & Search engine blog directory
    • JBlog Central
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker SpeedCounter.net - Free web counter Locations of visitors to this page

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.