« Home | Bill against sharia becomes law in North Carolina » | Rabbi Chaim Druckman gives a leftist ammo to use a... » | 2 pictures of "Jewish Taliban" in Beit Shemesh » | Why a defeat in Syria would come about in the long... » | Nidal Hasan gets the death sentence » | Al Qaeda-linked terrorist group claims responsibil... » | Sharia stonings in Nigeria » | PLO calls off pseudo-peace talks because their sid... » | Stockholm syndrome solidarity » | DOD training manual villifies conservatives while ... » 

Friday, August 30, 2013 

Pakistani Christian sentenced to death for drinking Muslim-only water

It sounds almost like the Jim Crow laws set up below the Mason-Dixon line for many decades, only much more revolting. A Christian woman has been damned to hang for daring to drink from a well reserved only for Muslims:
According the The New York Post, Asia described her plight thus: "I have been sentenced to death because I was thirsty. I'm a prisoner because I used the same cup as those Muslim women, because water served by a Christian woman was regarded as unclean by my stupid fellow fruit pickers."

After her initial lockup, Asia was then moved to a remote prison, where she sits isolated in a cell. She says she has no idea how long she has to live and admits that her heart beats faster every time her cell door is opened. [...]

Asia says her experience is fast proving that being a Christian in Pakistan is not just "a failing" in the eyes of Pakistanis but actually a crime.
Truly repulsive, and yet nothing will be done by the Obama administration to protest this injustice.

Labels: , , ,

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Milbloggers (open menu)

      Trackback parties (open menu)

      Trackback tools

    • Wizbang Standalone pinger
    • Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      blog search directory Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Top Blogs Politics blogs Politics Blogs Politics Blogs Politics Blogs
      Politics blog TopOfBlogs Blog This Here
      View My Stats All Politic Sites Society blog Blog Directory & Search engine blog directory
    • JBlog Central
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker SpeedCounter.net - Free web counter Locations of visitors to this page

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.