The French authorities have booted out a jihad recruiter
The French government has used new anti-terrorism measures to deport a Tunisian suspected of recruiting young people for jihad in Syria, the Interior Ministry said Saturday.
The 28-year-old suspect played a "central role" in recruiting would-be jihadists in the Grenoble area, the ministry said while describing his presence in France as a "threat ... for public and state security."
His deportation is the second under an anti-terrorism plan presented in April, which allows for the summary deportation of foreign nationals suspected of radicalizing local youth.
A 37-year-old Algerian was deported to his country last month.
Here's more on Business Standard
. Now why don't they also make an effort to keep some people from converting to Islam and possibly joining the jihadis, and also make an effort to reeducate youth in their country?
Labels: Europe, France, islam, jihad, syria, terrorism, war on terror