« Home | If Blue & White's willing to do this, they're at l... » | WJC should be ashamed of themselves for awarding A... » | Why the French-managed Tomb of the Kings was tempo... » | Arabic convert to Judaism tortured by PLO » | Careful attention still needs to be given to how G... » | Possible Neturei Karta members hung PLO flag in Me... » | If Mendelblit chooses to indict Netanyahu over pet... » | Former Australian envoy says Leifer case is damagi... » | A good way to protest anti-Israeli propaganda on l... » | Swedish Muslim lay judge convicted of fraud » 

Sunday, October 27, 2019 

Audio recordings of calls between Netanyahu and Mozes revealed, proving no deal took place

Some key audio recordings of prime minister Netanyahu's conversations with Yediot Achronot publisher Arnon Mozes have been revealed, and they paint a picture far from what the establishment media wants everyone to think:
In tapes publicized on Saturday evening on Channel 13 News, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu can be heard threatening Yediot Aharonot publisher Arnon “Noni” Mozes that if he tries to topple him he'll eventually regret it.

The background to the tapes is one of the corruption indictments that Netanyahu is currently facing - Case 2000 - in which he is accused of offering to limit the circulation of the Yediot Aharonot's main competitor, Israel Hayom, in exchange for favorable coverage.

"If you try to topple me, I'll come against you with every tool I have," Netanyahu is heard saying on the tape to Mozes. "At the end, you know, it will turn into my life's mission."

"I'm speaking from the view of honesty and reasonable media [coverage] and not only the question of decreasing the hostility toward me from 9.5 to 7.5," Netanyahu says later on the tape.

Mozes replies: "Of course. We have to make sure that you'll be the next prime minister."
Mozes sounds like he's being sarcastic. But anyway, this proves, if anything, that Netanyahu made no deal with Mozes to damage the circulation of somebody else's property.

And it also makes it harder to file an indictment against Netanyahu when it's apparent no deal ever took place with such a disgraceful figure as Mozes, who ironically, was thrown under the bus by the rest of the mainstream media for the sake of this latest witch hunt.

Avichai Mandelblit would do well to cease all investigations into this joke of a case, and stop tarnishing Israel's legal system's image.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.