« Home | Coretta Scott King, 1927-2006 » | An act of rape? » | Tzahi HaNegbi to be indicted, and deservedly so » | More news on the Hamas » | Olmert employs vicious violence against Amona for ... » | Saudis continue to threaten Scandanavia » | Sorry Bush administration, but the public doesn't ... » | Rabbi Yits'haq Kaduri, 1898-2006 » | Cindy meets with Chavez » | More attempts by the left to silence free speech o... » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

Website tagging

Okay, following the tag concept that Jammed Gun showed me, I too will give it a try:

Four jobs I've held:
  • Assistant librarian
  • Farm assistant
  • Help with Word files
  • Lawnmowing
Four movies you could watch repeatedly:
  • Sullivan's Travels
  • The Muppet Movie
  • Abbot and Costello
  • Spaceballs
Four places I've lived:
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • New Jersey
  • Kfar Adumim, Israel
  • Jerusalem, Israel
Four TV shows I've watched:
  • Capt. Kangaroo
  • Sesame Street
  • A-Team
  • Kojak
Four places where I've been on vacation (yes, there've been plenty):
  • Paris, France
  • New York City
  • Amsterdam, Holland
  • Eilat, Israel
Four websites you visit daily
  • Israel National News
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Debbie Schlussel
  • WorldNetDaily
Four favorite foods:
  • Schnitzel
  • Potatoes
  • Pizza with olives
  • Yogurt with chocolate sprinkles added
Four place you'd rather be right now:
  • Philadelphia
  • Australia
  • Normandy, France
  • Copenhagen, Denmark
Four people to tag:
Hat tip: Jammed Gun. Thanks for the note!

Labels:

Funny, seems like everybody puts Australia down as a place they'd rather be.

I love it too!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.