« Home | Yeshiva attacker's house to be demolished » | NY governer Spitzer involved in a prostitution sca... » | A thoughtful choice: Mercaz Harav shuns visit by O... » | UNSC fails to condemn terrorist attack on Mercaz H... » | Why there's a war with the Hamas » | Terrorist attack at Mercaz Harav leaves 8 murdered » | 3 Arabs in east Jerusalem indicted for attack on m... » | Attempted terrorist attack in Times Square army re... » | Bomber-resistant buses » | Simply stupefying: why are some military officials... » 

Thursday, March 13, 2008 

BBC wrote faked report on house of Hamas terrorist, FOX News noticed

FOX News took note of Camera's report on how the BBC faked a report about the house of murderer of several students at Mercaz Harav, with the intention of getting people to sympathise with the devil. The house has yet to be demolished, but the Beeb claimed it had been, when in fact, it had not, though it most certainly should be torn down soon.

Now that's something to give FOX credit for.

Labels: , , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.