« Home | AP Wire interviews Mosab Hassan Yousef » | Don't let Biden fool you » | Frivolous motion dismissed » | Time travel is going to be possible! » | Terrible quake in Chile » | A tinderbox up north » | Turkey cracking down on opposition in the army » | Bombing was attempted yesterday in NY train station » | Meet the son of a Hamas member who defied his fath... » | How did a monster become an actor? » 

Thursday, March 04, 2010 

Roger Ebert loses his mind on Twitter

The Los Angeles Times talks about how veteran film critic Roger Ebert has gone overboard with his leftist standings, attacking conservatives on Twitter (Hat tip: Big Hollywood).

Once I used to think Ebert was okay for a film critic, and he may have even influenced me years ago. But then, I realized that he was a very irrational man, and outside the newspaper pages could be very foul-mouthed. That's when I understood that it's no longer worth wasting time on him.

By the way, he may have a Twitter account, but I don't. Why should I have to write on something so brief? It's not worth it.

And several thumbs down to Ebert!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.