« Home | Pregnant Jewish woman assaulted in London's Stamfo... » | Syrian ISIS sympathizer in Colorado murders 10 peo... » | The mother of a teen girl murdered by a jihadist s... » | Justus Weiner, RIP » | Bill Maher says the left's causing neo-segregation » | If Biden's bunch is torpedoing Israel's relations ... » | British MPs are fed up with PLO's jihadists exploi... » | Trump will launch his own social media network » | Will the Biblical Exodus story fall victim to canc... » | Trump makes clear: the election was rigged » 

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 

Current Knesset election results are still uncertain in providing a majority for a stable coalition

In the latest election result for Israel's Knesset, it's announces that Mansour Abbas' United Arab List, which broke away from the Joint Arab List, has cleared the threshhold with possibly 5 seats:
The United Arab List (Ra’am) party of Mansour Abbas has cleared the electoral threshold, ensuring its entry into the 24th Knesset, according to the latest data released by Israel’s Central Elections Committee Wednesday morning.

With 87.5% of the vote counted, UAL has thus far received 154,965 votes, or 4.03% of all valid ballots, well above the 3.25% electoral threshold. It has now received more than the estimated cutoff number of votes for the threshold, roughly 144,000.
Well I hope he'll be willing to form a government with Netanyahu, considering they did break away from Ayman Odeh's party because they presumably want to try a new path. But we'll see how this does. Even so, miracles can't be expected, as I've long learned.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.