« Home | 15-year-old girl in France converted to Islam to m... » | Iran spreads its antisemitic propaganda on the Ibe... » | News for 2023 Holocaust Memorial Day » | Biden and company want to dictate religious prayer... » | Man disguised in burka tried to rob female chess p... » | Islamic immigration is the problem, not immigratio... » | Transsexual male grifter working for Bud Light ref... » | Jihadists in Burkina Faso murdered 42 people » | Leo Dee undermines cause by saying he's got "no ha... » | Muslim terrorists in India arrested with tons of e... » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 

Avi Maoz should return to post he left

Knesset member Maoz, who recently quit the deputy post he had in the government because he wasn't getting the powers he wanted, has announced he may return, now that there's a possibility he will, and the Times of Israel sure doesn't seem happy about it:
Far-right MK Avi Maoz, the head of the one-man, anti-LGBTQ Noam party, may soon take back his role as deputy minister in the Prime Minister’s Office in charge of a “Jewish identity” unit, nearly two months after he quit the government in protest of the promised authority not being granted to him by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Maoz told the Kikar HaShabbat Haredi news site on Monday that “in the coming few weeks, it is possible that I will return to my post, with all the powers” he was promised.

“There are negotiations, and they have advanced quite a bit, to my satisfaction. We still need to finalize some details… and I very much hope this will work out and I’ll return to my role,” he said in brief remarks.
Well depending what issues are involved, I hope he does. But again, this shoddy leftist-owned news site is continuing its smear tactics:
The MK, an outspoken homophobe who has made misogynistic statements about women’s role in society and non-Orthodox streams of Judaism, was also slated, as part of the coalition deal, to be given control over an Education Ministry department that oversees external programming vendors for public schools. The appointment was met with outrage by opposition lawmaerks, parents, and some local authorities. That unit currently remains under the purview of the Education Ministry.
I notice they don't specify what exactly he said that's allegedly demeaning to women. If he's against women having to serve in army combat units, that's hardly the worst thing that could be said. What would be dismaying is if he were the kind of ideologue who believes women should only dress modestly, a term that's become awfully overused, and is extremely tiresome and repellent to hear. But they haven't made anything clear, and that's just plain wrong. All that aside, "homophobe" should be a badge of honor.

So based on whether he's resuming the deputy role in a way where he can protect children's dignity from LGBT abuse, that's why I'm in favor of his returning. I do wonder though, if he realizes that religion's got some blame to shoulder for causing homosexuality? No joke. Based on what I've studied about both Islam and ultra-Orthodox customs, in example, that's why I've long become suspicious religion has some accountability for creating golems, and in this modern age, we're seeing the catastrophic results.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.