« Home | Osama bin Laden's offspring carries on his evil » | Never be fooled by Abbas » | Turkey's overlord incites against Jerusalem » | "Immodest" woman injured with rock by young Haredi... » | The terrorist who went on a hunger strike eats beh... » | Islam is why antisemitism made a comeback » | It's sad, but Le Pen lost and Macron won, because ... » | If the UK allows ISIS terrorists to enter, they'll... » | Oren Hazan supports Marine Le Pen » | Missed opportunities » 

Sunday, May 14, 2017 

UK police did nothing to stop Rotherham's Muslim rape gang, and even destroyed evidence

A survivor of the Muslim gang in Rotherham that was running a child rape ring told a radio host that the police basically protected the rapists:
A survivor of a Muslim grooming gang in Rotherham said she reported being raped when she was 13 years old, but authorities did nothing and told her not to mention the ethnicity of the attackers.

The rape survivor, Emma, told Katie Hopkins on LBC radio on Sunday: “I actually reported my abuse 14 years ago. I went to the authorities, my parents did. I sat and gave video interviews with the police, I was willing to work with them.

“But as soon as I said the names, I was made to feel as though I was racist and I was the one who had the problem.”

“I was specifically told not to comment on the ethnicity of the perpetrators,” Emma said, adding she was told “numerous times” by police and social workers not to mention race.

“I knew I wasn’t racist, but I felt like that was used as a way to silence me.”
And that's what happened for a long time, and no doubt is still happening even now. The dhimmis of the UK were protecting violent offenders according to their ethnicity, and granting legitimacy to the notion that if one adheres to a certain religion, or is of a certain racial background, that rape is valid. That's a very sick way of thinking, and it's cost common sense very badly.
The rapes continued after she reported it to police, as authorities told her it was “[her] word against his”. The police had also lost the clothes she had been raped in, leaving her with no evidence for a prosecution.

Let down by authorities, she found herself being further abused by other rape gangs. She reported rape again at the age of 14, but police said there was not enough evidence.

Eventually, her parents moved her out of the country.

“Nobody wanted to stop it, and that was the only way they could stop it,” Emma said.
I think she should be asked to speak before US Congress. That's a possible way to bring the case before political bodies that can help, and demand that UK authorities quit with the Orwellian tactics.

I'm quite certain the authorities also lost the evidence deliberately, which makes them even more complicit in a crime.

Labels: , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.