« Home | More leftists attack children » | RWN interviews John Bolton » | What disasters could come from a divided Jerusalem » | More hate crimes run amok at Columbia U. » | When are the parents guilty? » | Victory for Armenians: Congress has passed resolut... » | I think it should be obvious by now that Avigdor L... » | Mahmoud Abbas-controlled newspaper incites against... » | Bush kowtows to Turkey, but Congress should not ko... » | Finally, Olmert's had his interrogation day » 

Monday, October 15, 2007 

Olmert now faces three criminal probes

Yes, that's right, THREE criminal investigations! It's a very serious blow to his career that he's been asking for. Here's some more:
Israel's attorney-general has ordered a third police investigation into political appointments made by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

The investigation deals a fresh blow to the beleaguered politician who already faces two police probes, one possibly involving Australian billionaire Frank Lowy.

Attorney-General Menachem Mazuz instructed police to launch a criminal probe over suspicions pertaining to "political appointments and assisting political cronies in different public bodies during his (Olmert's) office as trade and industry minister" in 2005, a justice ministry statement said.
Following this, there have already been calls for Olmert to step down. He'd be advised to do so and save himself the further damage.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.