« Home | State Dept's associating itself with OIC is shameful » | Saudi witch hunts claim another victim » | Netanyahu reestablishes bible class » | Ron Paul gleefully boards the blame-Bush wagon » | Newt Gingrich acknowledges that "palestinians" are... » | Re-arresting a terrorist » | Mercersburg students should not have to listen to ... » | Court upholds convictions in Holy Land terror-fund... » | Former FBI agent held prisoner in Iran » | Mumia abu-Jamal's death penalty dropped » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 

Glenn Beck has really put his foot in his mouth this time

I used to think Beck was an inspiration. Now, thanks to his latest really bizarre acts of stupidity, I think I'm going to have to reconsider. Over a year ago, Beck made an early error when he called Geert Wilders a fascist. But this time, he may have really leaped the shark. It first began when out of nowhere, the man whom we thought backed the Tea Party movements thought the best way he could voice his disapproval of Newt Gingrich's supporters was to suggest that by supporting Newt, they were racists. Huh?!? Now what brought that on? How could he possibly succumb to the exact kind of insult to the intellect that the left was hell bent on pushing?

Now, he's really stepped in it after he said he was willing to consider voting for Ron Paul as a third party candidate (also via PJ Media), this despite Paul's atrocious stance on Israel and his support for 9-11 Trutherism, to say nothing of his ignorance of Iran's nuclears.

I can't even begin to describe how stupefying this is, that Beck, who just several months ago made such a big effort to bring inspiration to Israel is all of a sudden willing to throw the Promised Land under the bus all for the sake of Paul, and even willing to risk enabling Obama to be reelected. You may or may not have noticed, but if you know where to look, there does seem to be some disunity among some conservative commentators lately, and Beck isn't helping any by making such divisive statements and playing with fire. Already, he seems to have made quite a negative impact with some former fans, including Andrew Breitbart. And one of the folks on iOwnTheWorld doesn't want to link to his sites anymore. And while reading this posting on Nice Deb, I came across the following comment, which asks:
So his idea to get rid of the Fed is brilliant? Suppose he did that – what would happen to the dollar? All those green pieces of paper, with the words “Federal Reserve Note” would suddenly become worthless. I may have missed his suggestion, but what does he propose replacing the Fed with? What does he propose about the money?
Say, now that's interesting. What exactly does Paul have in mind? Could it be turning society into something almost marxist? In that case, who says his views on economy are anything worthwhile?

Now, even I'm so mind boggled by Beck's horrific shock tactics, I don't know if I should keep turning to the Blaze site for info either. When a man you thought knew his way turns to the dark side like this, it becomes very difficult to want to rely on him and his sites for vital news anymore. This a friend of Israel? I'm sorry, but if that's how he's going to run his biz, I can't buy what he says any longer. Don't be surprised if GBTV loses subscriptions because of this.

Labels: , , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.