« Home | Haredi "modesty squads" are trying to dictate how ... » | New Israeli election will take place January 22, 2013 » | Ehud Barak agrees to hand over Hevron house to Jew... » | What would Henry Ford think of having Islam in Dea... » | Bomb materials found in French crackdown on terror... » | Malik Hasan and dhimmi lawyers continue to make mo... » | US embassy security official assassinated in Yemen » | Modiin Illit's biased Haredi mayor led to rift wit... » | A disgrace of an Israeli businessman funded a mosq... » | IDF soldiers don't wear uniforms in Mea Shearim fo... » 

Friday, October 12, 2012 

Really? Mitt Romney may have found a lead among Jewish Americans

According to Algemeiner, Mitt Romney's leading among Jewish voters in the latest polls:
The latest IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll shows Mitt Romney leading President Obama among likely Jewish voters by 4 points, with 44% of the vote versus 40% for Obama and 16% undecided. A lead for a Republican candidate among Jews would be a first in modern history.

The report on the poll includes a disclaimer that is specific to the Jewish demographic saying, “small sample size. Interpret with caution.”

The unprecedented and unlikely numbers have set social media networks ablaze with chatter. “Does not compute. I must be drunk,” wrote one Israeli journalist.

“The highest number I have seen was 40% for Reagan” Ken Kuson, former Chief Operating Officer of Rudolph Giuliani’s 2008 presidential campaign and Political Consultant at Jamestown Associates told The Algemeiner. “But,” he said, “I cant envision a scenario in which Romney gets 44 percent. I also cant imagine a scenario where Romney only gets 24%. I think he’s going to do a lot better than that.”
With any luck, he will. Read the whole article.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.