The police entered an Arabic neighborhood in Jerusalem to seal off the house of a murdering terrorist
Police officers and border guards entered the Jabel Mukaber neighborhood of East Jerusalem on Wednesday to seal off the home of a terrorist who killed four soldiers and injured many more in a truck ramming attack earlier this year, police said.
On January 8, Fadi al-Qanbar drove his truck into a group of army cadets and their civilian guides during a tour of Jerusalem’s promenade in Armon Hanatziv.
Four soldiers were killed — three women and one man — and 16 were injured in the attack.
The driver accelerated as he struck the group then, after hitting the soldiers, put the vehicle into reverse and began to run them over a second time, amateur video footage showed.
[...] Soon after the attack, local media said al-Qanbar, 28, was in his 20s, married with four children, and had served time in Israeli prison.
He was shot by soldiers and a civilian guide, according to police, and died of his wounds.
Shortly afterwards, Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan vowed Israel would never return the terrorist’s body and that al -Qanbar would be buried by security forces in a place to which his family would not have access to prevent the holding of a funeral where his acts would be celebrated.
It'd be better if they cremated the body, so then, there'd be nothing left to hold a funeral for.
Labels: anti-semitism, islam, Israel, Israeli Arabs, Jerusalem, jihad, terrorism, war on terror