Supposedly pro-Israel Democrat defeated by Abdul el-Sayed supports him despite his anti-Israel standings
The Democrats in Michigan held primaries for midterm USA elections, and somehow, it's just not shocking a Muslim candidate like Abdul el-Sayed would win, defeating an allegedly pro-Israel Democrat, Haley Stevens, in the process. But what's really head-shaking is that Stevens is willing to support el-Sayed in the upcoming Congressional elections:
Stevens answered, “Well, look, I don’t speak for Abdul, but I think he knows where I stood on that issue and where I continue to stand. I’m very focused on rebuilding the temple, where many of my friends have their precious children in day school. That was in my congressional district. It remains a serious matter. And I’m going to make sure that the voices and the folks who have been impacted all across Oakland County by that temple bombing and the voices of our Jewish community are heard, and I’m going to do that in the way that my involvement and participation in the American political process allows. Look, let’s be really clear, cause you’re relitigating a primary that’s over, it’s over. I said what I had to say, and I’ll — I stand by what I had to say, to be honest with you, and I believe Abdul heard me. But the deal is is that no American is my enemy. No Republican is my enemy. No Democrat is my enemy. We’ve got to cut this stuff out. We’ve got to start working together. We’ve got to start looking at this country as this beautiful, free place that we love. My views are going to continue to be on display. I’m going to continue to be in this party, speaking out against political violence, speaking out against antisemitic violence, and all forms of political violence and hate, absolutely. And, in the meantime, the competition’s still rolling. I think you guys in the media are going to be coming out to Michigan. This will be exciting. We know you love our state. That’s a good thing. Come and go to our small businesses. We need you there when you’re in town. But we’re going to do something special. This was a special, historic primary. We all know it. Everyone was calling it out, one way or another, that there was going to be a 15-point loss, and that wasn’t the deal. And that’s okay, that these guys had it wrong. And we just showed them the Michigan way, and that’s what we’re going to show you in November when we beat Mike Rogers.”She may be employing stealth tactics, but when she says she's willing to work to defeat Republican Rogers, that's definitely telling. So what kind of "pro-Israel" Democrat is she anyway? If John Fetterman in Pennsylvania wouldn't back el-Sayed, Stevens shouldn't either. She's rendered her stance laughable and moot.
That aside, this is another sad indicator of where the USA's headed, now facing serious problems with Islamofascists running for public office, and who knows if anything will be done to prevent them from being able to retain the positions they're sadly bound to achieve?
Update: Fox News (via Front Page) reports that el-Sayed got funding from a certain very bad activist group:
Michigan Democratic Senate nominee Abdul El-Sayed’s campaign has collected more than $115,000 from individuals who work for or have held leadership roles with the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which has been designated a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates and formally designated or labeled as such in Florida and Texas.That's also bad news. Similarly bad is who else in Congress is also supporting el-Sayed's campaign (also via Front Page):
Schumer spoke with El-Sayed Wednesday, calling it a “great conversation” and praising the former Michigan public health official for a “very, very strong campaign” that mobilized Wolverine State voters who hadn’t been involved in politics.Once again, Schumer's proven himself to be as bad, possibly worse, than Stevens is.
Schumer pledged to “do what it takes to win,” brushing off his deep disagreements with El-Sayed over Israel. Other issues — healthcare, the state of the economy and tariffs — matter more to Michiganders, Schumer added.
Update 2: an Iranian woman who became a lawmaker in Belgium warns about the encroachment of Islam in Michigan.
Labels: anti-americanism, anti-semitism, CAIR corruption, dhimmitude, Florida, immigration, islam, Israel, jihad, michigan, misogyny, Moonbattery, New York, political corruption, Texas, UAE, United States, US Congress





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home