« Home | Olmert's political considerations still hinder the... » | North Korea's rising menace » | Bloomberg, you're fired! » | Al Qaeda's TV station broadcasts videotaping of Ju... » | IDF reenters Gaza » | Poll shows that 66% of public supports prosecuting... » | Happy Fourth of July! » | British media's shameless bias in coverage of Gaza » | I live in the most popular city in Israel! » | There may not be any deals with Hamas in the near ... » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

Meet Deborah Frisch, aka Professor Cyberstalker

Protein Wisdom was recently attacked by a most alarming cybertroll, who turned out to be a professor at the Arizona university, Deborah Frisch, who also maintains her own blog and has quite a record of stalking other people's blogs as well. And the messages she wrote to him are by far some of the filthiest threats you could ever find being directed against not just one person, but also his family. Here are some of the obscenities the vile woman leveled against her prey:
"I’d like to hear more about your “tyke” by the way. Girl? Boy? Toddler? Teen? Are you still married to the woman you ephed to give birth to the tyke?

Tell all, bro!"
And,

"[...] as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your “tyke” it wouldn’t slow me down one iota. You aren’t “human” to me."
And,
"Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.

Are you still married to the woman you humped to produce the toddler?"
And,
"Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don’t mind!

Somehow, Jeffy boy, I think you get off on the possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy. You seem like a VERY, VERY sick mofo to me, bro."
It's enough to vomit a whole shipload.

It's interesting to note that this news is coming just shortly after a trolling poster whose screen name is "R. Johns" posted a couple of nasty replies to some of my entries on my comics blog, including one in which he insulted another blogger and a woman, attacked me for "not viewing/reading" what I discuss, as if every blogger on earth is under some requirement by law to do so, implying that I was a liar and even xenophobic, all that kind of nonsense that's become like slogans to the unhinged left. And he's also acted as if he's got the complete right to abuse someone else's software, and has also acted like he's the victim. I decidedly deleted some of the messages he wrote, but mainly one he posted on the same thread as a writer I just so happen to respect replied to as well, because I felt that what that little eunuch wrote there was disrespectful to the lady, but have kept the 2-3 others up so far, because one of the other respondents rightfully rebutted him. Nevertheless, I think that this warrants some tougher measures to crack down on trolling posters on Blogger and various other blogging services.

I'm not sure, but I may recall seeing R. Johns posting on another blog, and I'm guessing he may have been banned from there as well for more bad behavior.

Liberty and Justice has a good explanation of what makes these trolls into what they are:
Every once in while a blogger will get harassed by an overly aggressive commenter. A commenter who simply does not seem to be able to deal with any opposition. Those commenters mostly - and strangely - try to find a blogger they don't agree with, to be able to spout their vile insults and sometimes even threaten that blogger.
I think that sums up what young master R. Johns is like perfectly.

From personal experience, if anyone's interested, I also met five years ago a newspaper reporter who was militantly unhinged as well, and whose screen name, get this, was Sciurus Rex! As far as I know, it's supposed to be Latin for "squirrel king". From what I can remember, he once said, you are not going to believe this, that he'd like to see another journalist dressed in a woman's suit! (He also said about same reporter that he was a "jerk".) I once told my mother about what this strange moonbat said, and she just simply gasped. As far as I know, he was later kicked out of the daily newspaper he first worked for, and later on, I discovered that he was working for a weekly, where his pro-Islamist stance became more clear, and explained perfectly why he was so hostile to some discussions I'd written about Islam: he was against the war in Iraq, for example, and he even interviewed an imam in Oklahoma who may have worked with one of the same mosques that spawned Joel Henry Hinrichs III.

As for Frisch, here's some more background on her from Ace of Spades. We learn that even psychologists can be as corrupt and vile as any other leftofascists stalking the web. Worse, she even worships the London bombers.

Jeff Goldstein's blog was knocked offline by two DDoS attacks after he courageously reported the troll. One can only wonder if Frisch's followers had anything to do with that.

Michelle Malkin's done some checking, and it's now official that Frisch has resigned her position. Frisch says that she's going to move to Oregon to work. Hmm. That's where a moonbat moderator I once also met happens to live as well. Really obnoxious jerk he was too.

Perhaps the best summary of this whole mess is by one of the contributors at TalkLeft:
What Deborah Frisch wrote is inexcusable behavior for a blogger of any kind, liberal or conservative. Her comments about Jeff Goldstein's son and wife are indeed unhinged. I cannot imagine any provocation that could justify them.
This is why I like their site much better than the horrible DailyKOS.

As I said above, I think that harder measures are needed in order to prevent trolling stalkers like Frisch, or any of the ones I mentioned, from abusing the 'Net's resources. With the news about Frisch now told, this could be the best time to start.

Update: ha ha! Looks like our little troublemaker fell for the bait. When I want to turn the tables on a cybertroll, man, can I do it. He is banned again, and all future messages he posts will be erased no matter the tone or content.

Update 2: Michelle's got a Vent on Frisch up at Hot Air.

Update 3: I discovered the vulgar troll's name appears to be Hector Guerra, a resident of Monterry in northeast Mexico (and one of his IPs is 207.248.40.17). I'd known him once from an old message board. I had no idea he was willing to go so far as to write racist and sexist cracks online, all over petty issues. What's really and horrifically offensive is that he'd once interacted with a Jewish girl on that same forum, and his antisemitic comments are as much a denigration of her as me and everyone else of Jewish descent. He should be throughly ashamed of himself for the harm he's caused, moral or otherwise. He's even tarnished the website he once posted at, and that too is a matter where he hugely disappoints.

Others on the subject include Jihad Watch, Euphoric Reality, Blackfive (plus, another one), Small Dead Animals, Confederate Yankee, Cao's Blog, Gateway Pundit, Instapundit, Musing Minds, Random Yak, Patterico (plus, another one), Macmind, Chez Diva, Wizbang, Outside the Beltway, Pajamas Media, Blue Crab Boulevard, Sierra Faith, Muslihoon, Flopping Aces, Blogs of War, Sanctuary Procul Harun, Little Green Footballs, Independent Sources, The Jawa Report, Java Zen, HoodaThunk, Hennesey's View, The Anchoress, Sam Houston, Ed Driscoll, Old War Dogs, Political Musings, My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, California Conservative, Iowa Voice, Pundit Guy, Right Thoughts, Chicago Ray, Crush Liberalism, Betty Cracker, Riehl World View, Baldilocks, WhoKnew.US, Fullosseous Flap's Dental Blog, Hundred Percenter, Atlas Blogged, Okie on the Lam in LA, Darleen's Place, Donkey Cons, Neptunus Lex, Hang Right Politics, In Search of Utopia, Stop the ACLU, The Anti-Iditotarian Rottweiler, Whither the Fool, The World Wide Rant, De Doc's Ventures.

Labels: , , , ,

Tel-Chai Nation,


It’s just SO Admirable to see you have SO MUCH outrage about Deb Frisch’s comments about Jeff Goldstein’s toddler child. For someone to attack, use, and/or harm a child is as low as a person can stoop.

But I’m wondering, is it the Dispicable attack by Deb Frisch on Mr. Goldstien’s child that upset’s you? or is it just a political agenda you can “Ride” with?

Let’s REALLY find out how much outrage you have when it comes to someone(s) attacking, using, and/or harming children.

During The OJ Simpson Case Criminal Trial, the Illegal and Corrrupt Detective Ronald Y. Ito was going to Illegally “USE” Rocky Bateman’s 2 daughters to his advantage to make Rocky Bateman “TALK,” and More. ANY OUTRAGE WITH THIS? LOT’S of people knew about it, and did nothing, Inluding certain people who are in The Federal Government.

Or how about this:

There is a Children’s Toy:

www.myspace.com/mariognitrini111
MySpace Profile - Mario G., 55 years old, Male, RESEDA, CALIFORNIA, US, …
Mario G.’s Latest Blog Entry [Subscribe to this Blog] …
http://www.myspace.com/mariognitrini111 - Cached

That I have talked about.

Gil Garcetti and others in the State of California Government, and certain people in The Federal Government, with Retail Companies, have covered-up a MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR Situation with this Company called “Mr. Bath Bear” (Pertkit, I spelled it wrong before)). Certain people and Government Organizations have Illegally retailiated against me because of this. This was a children’s toy. I worked for this company, “Mr Bath Bear,” in 1991 through some of 1992. Some of the sponges had “TOXIC POISON” in them and other harmful Chemical’s added, for reasons, to make the toy grow in water, and then shrink back to it’s normal size. The Toy was sold by me to companies like Nordstroms, Sears, Jacobson’s Department Store’s, The Mercantile Group, Longs Drugs, Fedco, Albertsons, and MANY MORE Retail outlet’s……….I can go on and on……….. I’ve got this Documented BIG-TIME (Invoices, Ect, LOT’S), and, The product was sold after a certain time period by certain retail outlet’s “WITHOUT,” and I repeat, “WITHOUT” Product Liability Insurance. Another words, The Product Liability Insurance ran out, and the product was sold by MANY Retail Outlet’s after the Product Liability Insurance ran out. When I found out, I told Many People, Certain Government Organizations, and Companies about this, but no one did anything about it for whatever Greedy, Illegal Reasons, and MORE. I am Talking $$$$$ BILLIONS and BILLIONS of $$$$$$$$ Dollars in Potential lawsuits, Very Possible Negligent Criminal Homicide, Criminal and Illegal Cover-up, and MORE. Certain people and Organizations have tried to have me WIPED OFF the Face of the earth just for this Situation alone. It’s a Very Complex Situation.

ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE, that has ever had his or her child, or children play, Chew on, or come in contact with this toy, they need to get them to a doctor, FAST. THIS IS SERIOUS.

I am talking thousands of children that may have been infected, and now their offspring that could be harmed.

Do you have ANY OUTRAGE about this situation? I WOULD CERTAINLY HOPE SO.

OR,

is your political agenda just too important not to help children?

MarioGeorgeNitrini111
mariogeorgenitrini111

http://tinseltowncoldcase.blogspot.com/

Mario, try switching to decaf.

Stogie,

I don't drink much coffee. But how about you giving some public expose to what I posted in my first comment here?

MarioGeorgeNitrini111
mariogeorgenitrini111
___________________

The OJ Simpson Case

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.