« Home | Shas MK offers a positive idea » | Tinseltown may be standing up to GLAAD, but dont' ... » | Netanyahu more publicly blunt » | Indonesian propaganda minister shakes Michelle Oba... » | 9-11 memorial fountain completed » | 5 reasons a palestinian state will haunt the west » | Judge blocking Oklahoma ban on Sharia law » | Syria exploits terror for political gain » | Leftists who tried to boycott Ariel theater only h... » | US News & World Report goes internet exclusive » 

Friday, November 12, 2010 

The idea Israel should have to act alone against Iran's nuclear warheads is shameful

As told by Mark Steyn in a recent speech covered by the Jewish Tribune in Canada:
LONDON, ON – Iran’s development of nuclear weapons is “one of the great tragedies of the age” and it would be shameful to expect Israel to act alone to stop it, said author, journalist and radio guest host Mark Steyn.

[...]

“Israel has the toughest job,” Steyn said. “The idea that the defence of the West has come down to this little county-sized state, because all the big, rich countries were not prepared to do anything, will tell our enemies something profound. So even if Israel were to bomb it, the fact that there are no Americans, no British, no French, no Germans, no Canadians along for the ride, tells our enemies something very profound about Western will.

“The ‘nuclearization’ of the Iranian regime is one of the great tragedies of the age. It’s not like the Pakistanis, where they did it in the dark; they've [Iran) done it in full, open view of the world and so they’ve told the world something about Western will. Israel is on the front line of that battle and in that sense should not have to shoulder the burden all by itself. But we have condemned Israel to live at Code Red now....

“This is the most profound change in geopolitics since the Second World War: Iranian nuclearization changes everything. And the idea that it’s an Israeli problem and not an American and Canadian one, too, is shameful.”
How so. For all we know, Iran could be planning to launch their missiles of death against North American and Europe as well, and even against the far east, and there's no telling if even early warning systems and other defense mechanisms there will be able to stop them, and they don't think it's a problem? Steyn's right, it's very bad.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

As long as the Jews are perceived to be Iran's target, no one has a real interest in keeping it from going nuclear.

Like it or not, Israel will have to act alone.

This comment has been removed by the author.

I am feeling so piety for them still don't know Wat the hell is going to happening in Israel anyway if anything good happens Na i will be more happy than ever.I would like to exchange link with you in a smart manner already i have placed your blog in my friends blog roll so i hope you will kindly exchange link with me. my blog details are http://rareresources.blogspot.com/

Only my heavenly god should save the people who are residing in the Israel because more and more problems are arising there in day today life. I think you must be a creator to create these type of blogs,and i am particularly want to say that you are awesome.the explanation of the posting make me to think for while anyway thanks for making me to think.well written my favorite blog.classic collections.I loved your blog so i have added your blog to my blog roll list at http://auditions-for-all.blogspot.com/
So would you put my blog too, on you...

Thank you, Rare Resource. I've added the URL to your site on my blogroll, in the American continent section. Thanks very much for reading.

And thanks also to Auditions for All. I've added the URL to your site too, also in the American continent section.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.