« Home | Such people don't belong in high profile jobs » | A major al Qaeda overlord calls for Jew-killing in... » | Pseudo rabbi believes its better to go to jail tha... » | Vice president Mike Pence appears before the Kness... » | He admits it, but will he allow it? » | Chuck Schumer has no business saying he supports I... » | Swedish police station bombed in no-go zone » | Authorities manage to kill terrorist involved in m... » | "National religious leader" is a disgrace indoctri... » | Sounds like this ultra-Orthodox rabbi's setting a ... » 

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 

Haredi MKs do bidding of bad Islamist in Knesset

The Haredi Knesset members announced they won't support a bill to limit use of loudspeakers for the muezzin in mosques, and even associated themselves with a sick PLO supporter in the Knesset who's against it too:
Knesset Members from United Torah Judaism and Shas announced today that they do not intend to vote for the Muezzin Law, which restricts mosque loudspeaker volumes and times.

MKs Moshe Gafni (UTJ) and Yitzhak Vaknin (Shas) pledged today that they would not support further advance of the law.

MK Ahmad Tibi (Joint List) asked the two parties during a Knesset Finance Committee meeting that they publicly commit to thwart the law's promotion. Gafni said he was keeping his promise, while Vaknin offered: "I said I would vote only in preliminary voting. They can cut off my hand and I won't vote on it."

Tibi harshly criticized the bill: "This coalition misses no opportunity to light a fire and stick two fingers in the eyes of the Arab public. We'll do everything to prevent the legislative progress of this stupid and terrible law. There's no doubt that we'll have a dialogue with the haredi parties in this context."
So now they're even going so far as to collaborate with a traitor, and all because they think this would literally complicate how synagogues can operate? If this is factual news, UTJ and Shas have once again struck bottom, and insulted the intellect of many members of the public.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.