« Home | Illegal weapons and violence in Muslim communities... » | Yaakov Litzman will be indicted for 2 felonies » | Phony case against Netanyahu is collapsing » | More sources speak out for the sake of Sarah Halimi » | Rachel Avraham criticizes Biden for the wrong reas... » | Ceasefires do not avail in the long run » | The disaster this week at a Haredi synagogue in Gi... » | Totalitarianism happens when people act ignorant a... » | Rachel Avraham is a disgrace and should be ashamed... » | Even the Arabic world can't stand Hamas any longer » 

Saturday, May 29, 2021 

Students in Portland, Oregon openly support Hamas barbarism

If you need more proof the past years have seen a shocking increase in desensitization to violence as much as antisemitism, a filmmaker exposed just how much college students in Portland meet that level:
In a viral clip published this week, documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz approached students in Portland, Oregon, and managed to garner funds to support the Hamas terror organization despite openly presenting the group as determined to destroy Israel and kill Jews.

Horowitz spoke to some of the students, and many expressed their support for Hamas and terror operations against the Jewish state.
Read more at the link. This really paints a very ugly picture of a city that's been collapsing with riots by Antifa and BLM. The news even reminds me of a Portland resident I'd once corresponded with over 20 years ago, whom I recently discovered had a criminal record and served a jail sentence for a serious offense. I can't say I'm surprised there's 6 or 7 counties in Oregon that want to break away and merge with Idaho instead. The way the state's being run by leftists today is truly awful.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.