« Home | "land for peace" must end » | On Qana and why it shouldn't matter » | Honoring Pamela Waechter » | Now we know - Mel Gibson was influenced by his father » | The armed agents of Islamic jihad » | Christians from Lebanon condemn Hezbollah » | Muslim misogynist opens fire at Seattle Jewish cen... » | Terrorists open up third front » | Bad moon rising over Miami (Vice) » | Olmert once again undermines the military » 

Monday, July 31, 2006 

Kitty Genovese Blog Syndrome

It seems that the utterly crazy leftist Deborah Frisch's been antagonizing Jeff Goldstein again, and he now feels that legal action should be taken against her. At the same time, he's also thinking of shutting down his own blog. Patterico's got some screenshots of some of her latest obscenities.

While I think it'd be a good idea to take legal action against Frisch for harrassing his blog, among several others, I would advise against closing his blog. Jeff also writes:
I’m trying to put together a paper trail of Frisch’s comments. If you have a blog and Frisch has commented on it, please send along the IP addresses she used and, if you can, a screenshot of her comments.

If you don’t have a blog but have found her comments elsewhere, please contact the blog proprietor and ask for the IP info. That would really help me out as I’m going to be busy dealing with law enforcement and attorneys.

Thanks so much.

****
The IP used last night was 71.34.251.220, which resolves to Eugene, Oregon. If anyone out there can find another instance of this IP being used, please email it to me.

Thanks.
I hope he won't shut down his blog even now. But this Frisch, if you ask me, most definitely should be banned from posting on his blog, as she will be on mine, should she dare to show her mug around here. And if there's any resturant managers from Oregon reading, I suggest denying her any services, because she does not need any.

Following this news, I think I'll probably be adding Haloscan comments to my blogs as well as the trackbacks, at least until Blogger can add a real barricading option of their own to prevent people from using their profile accounts just so that they can antagonize other blogs on Blogger. In other words, if I do, you bear in mind dear readers, that you will be under the lethal gaze of my trusted samurai sword and have your comments skewered out, ditto your ability to post any further comments, if you violate any of my principles.

The good thing about installing them is that, I have the option to set the comments to open on the same window, since I like to make things as easy as possible to access. There's only the tricky task of knowing how to install them within a customized template like what I'm currently using, but not to worry, I've already figured out how to do that part. What I would like to know is how to install an "iframe" in a customized template like this, which may be possible, but is still likely to be very tricky.

Others on the subject include Michelle Malkin, The Black Republican, TacJammer, JunkYardBlog, The Stout Republican, The Larsonian, The O'Hara Factor.

Labels: , ,

Thanks for the link, but I should note that she didn't really do anything to harass me at my blog. She just left a stupid comment alleging that I didn't know the "facts" about what had happened. I haven't seen her back there since then.

Fern Sidman, with all due respect, I think you should really be posting your own writing on your own blog, which I assume you almost did create, yet you deleted it? That aside, you're posting this in an unrelated topic, which I find very odd. Again, with all due respect, please relegate whatever you write to your own website or weblog, since it'll have better impact that way. Thank you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.