« Home | Another rally against the Israeli supreme court's ... » | Biden bunch makes normalization of Israeli-Saudi t... » | Danny Masterson gets 30 to life for 2 counts of rape » | Communist infiltration in the USA is bad, but what... » | Transsexual-identifying man gets pregnancy advice ... » | An apologist for gender segregation in Bnei Brak, ... » | Papau New Guinea opens embassy in Jerusalem » | LGBT ideology is a religion » | Illegal immigrants in south Tel Aviv start riot » | New Jersey police arrest one of Chris Christie's f... » 

Saturday, September 09, 2023 

6-Day War veteran attacked by Haredi youth extremists in Meah Shearim neighborhood of Jerusalem

And surely the worst part is that this was while Channel 13, a bastion of leftism themselves, was filming the tour being led by the veteran, whose battles were in that area:
Six Day War veteran Yosef Hagoel was accosted by haredim in the Me'ah Shearim neighborhood of Jerusalem after he arrived at the scene with a camera crew.

Hagoel, along with a group of younger soldiers and a camera crew from Channel 13 News, visited the neighborhood to recount the moments when he was wounded in action during the battle for Me'ah Shearim.

As he told the younger soldiers his story, several haredi youths began shouting at them. ''This is a haredi neighborhood, please leave! Get out of here, nobody wants you here. Nazis, get out of here! Zionist terrorists!" and many similar epithets.

Hagoel answered those shouting: "My blood is here, in the ground. You get out of here!"

He explained to the soldiers who were with him: "I was wounded twice, in two locations.'' At the second location, he recalled: ''I was lying here. Medic Shlomo Epstein was treating me. A shell fell a meter and a half from us. When they came to rescue me, I said, 'There is someone else here,' so they told me, 'There is no one, only you.' He was killed on the spot. It was impossible to recognize him at all."
And those creeps had the gall to scream at the guy while he was giving his tour, recalling a serious moment in history. A terrible shame. It's those youths and their parents who should pack their bags and get out of that neighborhood. They should practically move out of the country, since it's clear they themselves aren't willing to defend the country as this guy did more than 50 years ago.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

    avigreen2002@yahoo.com See also my collection of Link in Bio pages: Realtime Website Traffic
      telchaidrawing

      I also contribute to

    • The Astute Bloggers
    • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
    • Which also includes (open menu)

      My other sites

    • The Four Color Media Monitor
    • The Comic Book Discrimination Dossiers
    • Hawkfan
    • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
    • The Outer Observatory
    • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
    • Puzzle Paradise
    • The Co-Stars Primer
    • Cinema Capsule Cavalcade
    • Food Diner
    • News/Opinion sites (open menu)

      Writers and special activity groups (open menu)

      Media Watchdogs (open menu)

      Columnist bloggers (open menu)

      Research on terrorism (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Israel and Asia (open menu)

      Other bloggers: Europe (open menu)

      Other bloggers: American continent (open menu)

      Museum sites (open menu)

      Bloggeries Blog Directory blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine View My Stats
    • W3 Counter stats
    • eXTReMe Tracker
      Locations of visitors to this page  
      Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

Tel-Chai Nation is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.